Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Purpose of this Blog

Hello Savers!

If you are anything like me, you enjoy a good money saving tip or trend. Life just gets way too expensive sometimes and any way to shave a bit of money off your budget is welcome.

This blog is all about that, most of the time the things we talk about are not earth shattering. You won't see this blog advertisements along the sides of websites claiming "Learn about these tricks companies don't want you to know about to save money." They are simple everyday things that if you do more than one or two of them can make a noticeable difference to your bank account.

I was raised as a Saver; always pinching my pennies, withholding my debit card because spending money is wasting money. I learned as I got older that its hard to live with this mentality and sometimes money spent on something that makes you happy isn't harmful and very much worth it.

I want this blog to help those of you save your money, but live your life in balance and not feel like you have to deprive yourself in order to survive. My aunt used to tell me that the vibes you create and surround yourself with will be returned to you by the universe: if you hoard the universe won't feel the need to grant you anything and hoard against you. A little New Age or hippie perhaps but makes sense in a way; if you are always hoarding eventually it will be hard to obtain anything.

Be happy my Changers!

Lilaina

No comments:

Post a Comment