Friday, March 20, 2015

I Like to Party - Fun Parties for Less Part 1

Hello Changers!

There is nothing I like more than throwing off my pants on a nice weekend and lay on the couch chronically watching Netflix, but there are times when that just won't do and you get the urge to get a little fancy (pants are still optional). Problem is you just paid your rent and so now are penniless and last you checked clubs don’t take pocket lint as legal tender.

May I blow your minds for a minute by saying that I can guarantee you will have an amazing time and you won't even have to leave your home?! Do you have friends who also like to have fun but might not have money? Are you okay with pretending to be clichéd characters and recite badly written scripts? Then Murder Mystery parties are the answer to your problem.

I usually buy mine from second hand stores ( in Canada there is Goodwill, Salvation Army, Value Village and Talize) but of course they are hit and miss, and if you want to get a little crafty you can do what myself and my co-blogger are doing and make your own


On this blog I will be posting our progress and the incredible journey I know we are embarking on!

Happy Banking

Lilaina

No comments:

Post a Comment